Q: Hard top convertible not working

My hard top convertible is not working. The wires are all mixed up. I think it might be the module. Also, the trunk is no longer latching.

3. Hard top convertible not working

Q: Recently replaced engine due to water damage. Now car shakes at idle and check engine light flashes.

If your catalyst is bad then I would suggest replacing it first and then clear codes and see how engine runs afterwards and if it needs further diagnosis.

Q: how long would it take to replace a pressure hose

Hi there. The pressure hose on your vehicle calls for around one hour of labor to replace. Being that is calls for one hour, it should be fairly easy. This would be assuming that there are not any other issues...

Q: P1404 check engine code showing and EGR pintle is .5

Hello. Most of the time this is caused by a bad EGR valve. I usually remove the valve and inspect the ports for the EGR valve. If these ports are clogged then the problem will persist. It is possible that...