Q: Hard to turn vehicle when car is idling. No leaking of power steering fluid under the car

I have added power steering fluid and turned the wheel with the cap off to remove air bubbles. The Sedona is hard to turn when it has been idling but when it is moving it works just fine. Even turning at stop lights where it idles just slightly it will make it hard to turn. I am thinking that the power steering pump is bad.

3. Hard to turn vehicle when car is idling. No leaking of power steering fluid under the car