Q: Q: Hard to turn steering wheel

My car makes a noise, and it's hard to turn the steering wheel.

3. Q: Hard to turn steering wheel

Q: Engine died and will only run for a few seconds

Hi there! To determine if the fuel lines are clogged I would suggest performing a fuel pressure test. This test will tell you the engine is receiving the proper amount of fuel. If it is not, you should first check...

Q: My car runs, but it doesnt drive in Drive or reverse.

What you are describing may be a result of a faulty speed sensor, potentially low transmission fluid or a even a faulty transmission control solenoid. As your vehicle travels down the road, the computer analyzes data being sent by vehicle...

Q: Changing the front struts as a complete assembly

When I looked up the parts, the struts should be the same on both sides. When installing the struts, you need to make sure the top mount is in the same position as the removed one before you try and...