Q: Q: Hard to turn steering wheel

whenever i would step on my breaks, my car would shake and there is a loud noise under the car as if something is loose whenever i hit a bump. And now my steering wheel is hard to turn

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there

It’s possible that your brake pads are worn out or the rotor is warped and causing the shaking or vibration when you step on the brakes. The steering wheel issues could be caused by low power steering fluid or an obstruction of power steering fluid within the pump or hydraulic lines. It’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a steering wheel is hard to turn inspection so they can determine what is causing these problems with your Chrysler 300.

3. Q: Hard to turn steering wheel