Q: Hard to start stalls out

Truck won't start unless I hold the accelerator all the way down one started will Idol when you try to accelerate it tries to stall out

3. Hard to start stalls out

Q: Q: Truck cranks but won't start

Hello. If this happened right after replacing the battery terminal, then you may have a security system issue or a problem with the crank position sensor. Most of the time when you have a loss of voltage, the security system...

Q: I'm wondering why my car won't start in 50 degrees or lower temperatures

Hi there. If your engine is cranking over and it's difficult to start, the issue may be caused by a damaged distributor or ignition coil. Especially if it's cracked and condensation is seeping into the electrical system. Other possible...

Q: My front right tire is smoking, and we are driving in the free way? What's going on?

You may have a wheel bearing gone bad or there is a problem from the brakes. Inspect the back of wheel to see if any road debris like a plastic bag did not get on brakes? If no debris then...