Q: Hard to start in morning, turn key and it won't start

hard to start in morning turn key won't start turn key of and will start larry

Hello. You may be experiencing a problem with your starter or ignition switch. If there is a power signal to the starter every time the key is turned, and the vehicle only starts sometimes, the starter may be at fault. If the key is turned and the signal is not being sent to the starter, check the ignition circuit. If you need help getting this looked at, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the hard start and help you move forward with repairs.

3. Hard to start in morning, turn key and it won't start