Q: Hard starting

Will start and run well at times. Other times it will start and run for about 5 seconds and then die. It won't start again unless I crank it for 10-15 minutes. Do I have a MAF sensor issue?

A: It is possible you have a bad mass air flow...

It is possible you have a bad mass air flow sensor. It would help knowing the year, make and model with engine size of the vehicle you have. Have the computer scanned and checked for codes to then diagnose those first. If you need help with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or place of business to perform a thorough inspection to address the no start issue.