Q: Q: hard starting

i have to thrust this vehicle so that it starts , i wanna know what the issue and the part (s) that i have to replace or repair... thank you!!!!

3. Q: hard starting

Q: ABS light on, 2002 Isuzu Trooper

Hi there. Most professional digital scanners are made with software that allows use for the country of origin of a vehicle as to where it's registered. Puerto Rico vehicle's can be tricky to download the data, but it's not impossible....

Q: 2005 pontiac g6 won't start unless I tap gas pedal and turn key to start at same time.. Also hesitates a bit while driving.

You may have a malfunctioning idle air control valve. By holding the throttle open manually by depressing the accelerator pedal, you are allowing enough air in for the car to start. If the fault is not the idle air control...

Q: Just did a tune up on my 84 olds cutlass supreme. 3.8. Afterward got a static sounds from stereo, then it died on the freeway

When you operated the car right after the tune-up, the coil somehow "found" a good enough path to ground for the ignition to function, but it was probably a high resistance path. That would have increased the load on the...