Q: Q: hard starting

i have to thrust this vehicle so that it starts , i wanna know what the issue and the part (s) that i have to replace or repair... thank you!!!!

3. Q: hard starting

Q: engine has developed a high pitched whine sound

Hi there. Usually a high pitched sound as you are describing is caused by a bearing, pulley or belt that is worn out. Since there are multiple possible sources under the hood of your vehicle that could cause this noise,...

Q: 2011 Audi s5 3.0 hard starting after gassing up

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are many factors to consider in these situations. If your vehicle was run very low on gas, you may have sucked up debris from the fuel tank into the fuel system. You can...

Q: My car will move if it's at 8000 rpm but I only get up to 15 mph

Hello, thanks for writing in. This sounds like your clutch disc is worn out and not connecting the engine and transmission together when you let out on the clutch. You should not rev your engine to 8000 rpm or you...