Q: Hard starting, 3-5 secs, when warm; CCV system, plugs, coils, air temp sensor changed. Runs OK

Have changed out plugs, coils, DISA washer, CCV kit, air temp sensor, but not air distribution piece/washers. Have not yet done smoke re-test or replaced upper 02 sensors, though these were changed 2 yrs ago. But, diagnostics said they were not good. What else could be the problem?

Also noisy hole in CAT, other issues I can't handle, looking for good mechanic. I didnt do CCV

3. Hard starting, 3-5 secs, when warm; CCV system, plugs, coils, air temp sensor changed. Runs OK