Q: Hard starting, 3-5 secs, when warm; CCV system, plugs, coils, air temp sensor changed. Runs OK

Have changed out plugs, coils, DISA washer, CCV kit, air temp sensor, but not air distribution piece/washers. Have not yet done smoke re-test or replaced upper 02 sensors, though these were changed 2 yrs ago. But, diagnostics said they were not good. What else could be the problem?

Also noisy hole in CAT, other issues I can't handle, looking for good mechanic. I didnt do CCV

At 200,000 miles, it really could be just about anything. You’ve made a few good calls, but I would probably have done the smoke test first. Air leaks in the intake system are probably the most common cause of problems in cars made in this century. It’s time to hook up the scanner and look at some of the live data while the engine is running. And a fuel pressure test is probably in order too. If you decide you’re ready to get professional help with this, Contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your starting issue and let you know what it is going to take to fix it.

3. Hard starting, 3-5 secs, when warm; CCV system, plugs, coils, air temp sensor changed. Runs OK