Q: Hard shifting into gears

One thing is when i shift into second and 3rd it isn't hard to get it into gear but it is very notchy it feels like im not shifting into a maze if that makes any sense(only in second gear). It isnt smooth most of the time which is quite strange to me. Ive when i shift I feel a little bit of vibrations going into 3rd gear which I'm not too sure about.

As this is a new vehicle, it may be best to make an appointment with your dealership service department. A notchy shifter or difficulty putting it into different gears may indicate some adjustment issues which should be covered by your warranty.