Q: Hard brakes

Isuzu Wizard having hard brakes all of sudden. The brake fluid sign is on the dashboard but if you remove a wire on the brake booster it goes off. What is the problem?

A: The symptoms you describe suggest a failure...

The symptoms you describe suggest a failure of engine vacuum to the brake power booster (or hydraulic system pressure if your vehicle has hydro-assist braking), or a failure of the brake power booster itself. Any of these failures would require much greater pressure on the brake pedal to stop the vehicle. The wire you mention goes to a warning sensor which indicates the problem. I recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to perform a brake system inspection. This inspection will provide a diagnosis and recommendation of parts that are needed to safely correct this issue.