Q: handle not opening hatchback

I cannot open the hatchback door of my car. The handle is not attached.

If your handle is no longer attached to the door the handle itself is likely broken. I would recommend getting your door inspected by a professional in order to determine the correct replacement parts necessary to repair your vehicle. Once the source of the problem has been diagnosed, have the technician replace the door handle, linkage or whatever other parts may be faulty. Once the handle has been replaced the door should open and close properly once again.