Q: Handbrake jammed up

I parked my car and as I pulled the handbrake it went up further than it usually does and it is jammed up is there anything i can do to release it?

3. Handbrake jammed up

Q: Transfer case is making a noise.

Hi there. Depending on what type of noise that the transfer case is making, the oil type and amount has a big factor in the transfer case emitting a noise. If the wrong type of fluid is put in the...

Q: What if oil is getting in my turbo on 2008 Audi 4

If you are getting excessive oil inside the turbo on this engine then you need to check the turbo shaft play to see if it moves side to side or up and down indication of worn turbo bearing and possible...

Q: Car turned off & wont start after oil was empty

If the car shut off because it was low on oil, there was probably serious engine damage. But when that happens the shut off is usually preceded by a lot of knocking and other engine noise and maybe overheating. It...