Q: Handbrake jammed up

I parked my car and as I pulled the handbrake it went up further than it usually does and it is jammed up is there anything i can do to release it?

3. Handbrake jammed up

Q: When I am applying brakes at the speed of 60 to 70mph my steering wheel starts to shake?

If you are getting a pulsation in the brakes when applied at high speeds then you most likely have warped front brake rotors or they have hot spots on them that cause the pulsation. Inspect rotors and look for discolored...

Q: Q: Car fans stopped working

The fans on your car work together together and get the power and control from the fan module on top of the radiator. If one fan is working but not the other then that fan motor would need to be...

Q: Put in spark plugs and car won't start

Hi there. This sounds like a concern I've seen several times. You stated that it sounded like it was sucking in air; a sign that a vacuum hose or hoses have been left or knocked loose. I suggest you go...