Q: Handbrake jammed up

I parked my car and as I pulled the handbrake it went up further than it usually does and it is jammed up is there anything i can do to release it?

3. Handbrake jammed up

Q: Could the code P0455 be the purge solenoid ?

Hi there. We have two great articles posted here on our website that will really help you learn more about the EVAP system and specifically the purge solenoid. The first is this article which explains what the P0455 OBD-II trouble...

Q: When I press the gas pedal the vehicle misfires

The code P1128 means that the heated oxygen is swapped from the circuitry. Check the wiring on the O2 sensor and check the condition of the O2 sensor. If the sensor is working fine or you have replaced the sensor...

Q: Noise in CV Joint

CV joint failure is very common on front wheel drive cars like yours. The CV joints are a ball-in-groove arrangement that allows the axle to drive the front wheels while the wheels are steering. When they get some age on...