Q: Half check engine on RPM speedometer.

I am getting an orange half check engine fault, besides the check engine light I already have, but this one is on the RMP DIAL that is mounted on the steering wheel, is there any idea what it might mean? Thank you and hope I can get some help!

I am not certain based on your description which warning light within the tachometer gauge may be illuminated, since the manual for your model only indicates Red and Yellow warning lights. If it is Red - low oil level for example - check your engines oil level immediately. A low oil or coolant level, or overheating condition could damage your engine very quickly. If the indication is "Service Engine Soon", check with your BMW dealer service department for the meaning of the code. If you car is out of warranty service, and you would prefer a non-dealer alternative, I would recommend having a Check Engine Light is On Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Half check engine on RPM speedometer.