Q: hafdewa

hafdewa

Hi there. Please resubmit your question if possible and we’ll be happy to assist.

Q: Car stutters and makes noise as it accelerates.

Hi there. The loud noise that you are hearing could be either the engine speed is high or the radiator fan is coming on. The engine stumbling when accelerated could be caused by either a dirty fuel filter or a...

Q: Jeep tries to start, but doesn't.

This sounds to me like the starter is cranking over very slowly. This can be due to the starter motor being weak and in need of replacement or the battery being weak and in need of a charge or replacement....

Q: The VW dealer, both sales and service, do not know how to set the SDVC on my 2016 VW Beetle. Any ideas?

Hi Paul. Thanks for submitting your question today. Unfortunately, we're not familiar with the settings for that system on that vehicle. If the dealership is not helping you resolve this issue, then I would suggest contacting VW customer care. By...