Q: hafdewa

hafdewa

Q: help please chev traverse jolting

It is more likely to be a transmission related issue. You might want to also check and see if the brake, or emergency brake, at the suspect wheel position is sticking. If so, that could account for the symptom you...

Q: Transmission issue while accelerating?

Hey there. This may be a sign of a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission solenoid, which...

Q: Digital speedometer screen is blank on 2016 Colorado. How do I get it back?

Check the condition of the car battery and see if the voltage and amperage are weak. A weak battery will cause multiple electrical issues including turning of the Instrument Panel Cluster gel pads. If the battery is new or in...