Q: hafdewa

hafdewa

Q: my drivers side low beam is not working

The connector for the head light bulbs should be checked to see if it has any brown heat damage. If it does, then it will need to be replaced with a new connector from the GM dealer. Make sure you...

Q: Battery Light is on - 2007 Jeep Wrangler

Hello. The symptoms you describe (an illuminated battery light, along with flickering lights and stalling) are commonly caused by an issue with the alternator. The alternator is the component that generates power for the vehicle's various electrical systems, and can...

Q: Indicator lights on with B1 code.

Hi there. The B1 service light is on for there are services that are due on your vehicle. The other warning lights that are on are the services that are required to check and make sure that they are functioning...