Q: Had tire rod fixed. But it is still making that grinding noise when I turn right

Makes a grinding noise when I turn right. Had tire rod fixed. The noise didn't go away what is it

A: Hi there: Quite often if one suspension co...

Hi there:

Quite often if one suspension component is damaged, there is also damage to other parts. The grinding noise when turning is often associated with bad or faulty wheel bearings, which could have been overlooked or misdiagnosed as a tie rod issue. The best way to know for certain is to have a professional mechanic complete a car is making a noise inspection; which will allow a professional mechanic diagnose the source of the noise and recommend the right repairs.