Q: Had timing chain,guides, and tensioner replaced, Still making a sort of buzzing noise when i accelerate then let off the gas.

Is this normal ?

A buzzing or rattling noise is not common when you replace these components. If you’re hearing a rattle, it is possible that the pulley is loose or was not properly attached. Sometimes this type of noise is caused by an internal transmission component as well. To know for sure it’s a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection.

3. Had timing chain,guides, and tensioner replaced, Still making a sort of buzzing noise when i accelerate then let off the gas.