Q: Had timing belt and pump replaced 20,000 ago- got a leak coming d pump pulley area. Could it be a hose?

Replaced rear sensor plug recently as well- rear of engine near air intake tube - now discovered a leak coming down from pulley area where pump is. Could it be a hose or should I assume bad pump? Am willing to pull bumper etc to look.

Water pumps generally last more than 60,000 miles. It is usually possible to find the leak without disassembly by using an inspection camera or a mirror. The diagnostic is aided by pressure testing of the cooling system when the engine is cold as that will make the leak most visible. To find the leak that exists in your case, and get the required repair estimated, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Had timing belt and pump replaced 20,000 ago- got a leak coming d pump pulley area. Could it be a hose?