Q: Had the motor blower replaced (in the glove box.) Now, the front fans won't work.

Had the blower motors replaced (the part in the glove box.) Now recently, my front fans along with the fan that defrosts my windshield has decided to not work at all at any setting. My thermostat in the car is computerized for setting the temperature. The only time the car gets warm is if I'm actively driving and now it's not working as well as that used to. What could it be and how much?

Hello. It’s possible that the heater’s electrical relay is faulty or the control switch that operates the flow of air to each vent is damaged. Without being there to inspect your Chrysler, it’s difficult to give you an accurate estimate for repairs. It’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a heater is not working inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of your problems and recommend the right repairs.

3. Had the motor blower replaced (in the glove box.) Now, the front fans won't work.