Q: Had the motor blower replaced (in the glove box.) Now, the front fans won't work.

Had the blower motors replaced (the part in the glove box.) Now recently, my front fans along with the fan that defrosts my windshield has decided to not work at all at any setting. My thermostat in the car is computerized for setting the temperature. The only time the car gets warm is if I'm actively driving and now it's not working as well as that used to. What could it be and how much?

3. Had the motor blower replaced (in the glove box.) Now, the front fans won't work.