Q: Have noise coming from drivers front

Had struts replaced 2015. Have noise coming from drivers front side

3. Have noise coming from drivers front

Q: Master cylinder went out, now there is a loud noise coming from the brakes.

Brake noises are not generally associated with the master cylinder. A failed master cylinder can cause a low or spongy brake pedal but generally does not make any noises. If however you hear a loud hissing sound when the brakes...

Q: 2008 Ford Taurus X noise on start up

There are many potential causes for your concern. One common problem with late model Ford V6 engines is that the timing chains stretch. This can cause noise on start up, since it takes a few seconds for oil to fill...

Q: No power steering, no power, no lights

Does the vehicle start and or run? When several systems are effected it is likely a wiring issue. You may be experiencing failure of the fuse box panel, or major electrical ground somewhere. If you own a voltmeter, you can...