Q: Have noise coming from drivers front

Had struts replaced 2015. Have noise coming from drivers front side

3. Have noise coming from drivers front

Q: My Pontiac G6 won't crank and wont start

I believe your "no crank" issue is the passlock security system has locked things down because of what it perceived as a "battery swap". If the car restarted after the jump as you indicate, the ECM is probably OK. The...

Q: Can I change the throttle position sensor myself?

Hi. If you are an experienced tech this job is simple and not that difficult. The throttle body will also need to be relearn after it is installed so it will operate properly. The relearn may need to be done...

Q: Warning lights still on 2001 Pontiac Grand Am

Hi there - the next level of diagnostics are going to be required - specifically the ABS system. (Top level OBD II codes aren't enough here) I suspect you have a wheel speed sensor that is dirty or malfunctioning. These...