Q: Have noise coming from drivers front

Had struts replaced 2015. Have noise coming from drivers front side

3. Have noise coming from drivers front

Q: Won't start. Just cranks, catches, and dies

Hello there, a few different faults will cause your 2001 Pontiac Grand Am to start and then die. Replacing the battery was a good start, as it can cause this type of issues. Other possible faults include the MAF sensor,...

Q: I had 2 tires put on the front of the car and now on the passenger side I hear a popping or knocking sound coming from there, I al

Hello, thank you for writing in. It is impossible to tell what the issue is without doing some further testing. New tires can absolutely put added stress on already worn down components, or they can cause new issues if not...

Q: Q: Cooling fans

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning...