Q: had pads and rotors installed,

brake light comes on stating take to take car to worksop, brakes work fine, but message stays on, what do I need to turn light off, tried resetting the service message?

A: The Brake Warning Light usually illuminates...

The Brake Warning Light usually illuminates for a few reasons. Either the fluid level is too low, the level switch is faulted, or there is a malfunction in the sensor that gives a warning when the parking brake is engaged. Make sure the parking brake is fully disengaged and the brake fluid level is full and the fluid is clean. If the problem persists, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose and resolve the Brake Warning Light for you.