Q: Had no trans fluid or very little. Burned rubber/fast takeoff. Lost GO power. Engine works but will not move.

I tried testing the power of my new car. Used. I took off fast, enough to screech my tires, Then something sounded like it broke loose or came undone. Car has no reverse motion or forward motion, but engine runs fine. When shifted into gears i hear a cordlike, ginding slither noise. When in park, the car rolls i have tobuse emergency lever.

3. Had no trans fluid or very little. Burned rubber/fast takeoff. Lost GO power. Engine works but will not move.