Q: Had new rim out in today. Driving home from work the car shook, acted like I jerked the wheel then heard loud noise from front end

Had rim replaced today, from passenger side. Drive fine all day. Way home from work all of sudden car jerked as if I had jerked the wheel hard. It straightened out and then heard weird noise coming from front passenger side. Had car towed home.

It is possible that the wheel was not torqued to the correct specification. I would recommend having the lug nuts retorqued to ensure they are tight.

3. Had new rim out in today. Driving home from work the car shook, acted like I jerked the wheel then heard loud noise from front end