Q: Had low oil pressure cut truck off now the starter just clicks 2008 Dodge Ram 1500

The low oil pressure came on cut truck off now the starter just clicks

Hello - Check the oil level first. Unfortunately, the low oil pressure light comes on too late in most cases, and potentially engine damage has already been done. It is possible that the "no starter" behavior is unrelated, and simply boosting the current battery, or cleaning battery connections, will improve starter function, and get your engine cranked up. I would recommend having an engine inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Had low oil pressure cut truck off now the starter just clicks 2008 Dodge Ram 1500