Q: Had dx done, cyclinder 6 is misfiring.

Car vibrates. Had diagnostic done. Code is replace spark plug. Or ignition coil. How much would this be?

The cost to repair this misfire for cylinder number 6 will depend on the year, make, model, and size of the engine. I have seen some cars that need the entire intake manifold removed to get to the coil. The parts prices are vary as well.

If you need assistance with these repairs, enlist a professional mechanic who can come to you to replace your spark plugs and ignition coils at your own convenience.

3. Had dx done, cyclinder 6 is misfiring.