Q: Had dx done, cyclinder 6 is misfiring.

Car vibrates. Had diagnostic done. Code is replace spark plug. Or ignition coil. How much would this be?

3. Had dx done, cyclinder 6 is misfiring.

Q: Shaking when in overdrive

Hi there. Check the fuel system and see if the fuel injector for cylinder number 2 is malfunctioning. The code P0402 means that the EGR is not functioning and the code P0174 means that Bank 2 is lean, which is...

Q: Q: Cylinders misfiring.

I would enlist the help of a YourMechanic technician to help you resolve this issue. Ask the technician to swap the 1 and 5 ignition coils to other cylinders such as 2 and 6. If either of your misfires moves...

Q: Q: Check engine light

Hi there, thanks for your question. I'd be happy to help. A [misfire can be caused by a variety of things other than bad spark plugs such as bad plug wires, vacuum leak, dirty fuel injectors, a weak fuel pump...