Q: Had code p2006.changed tuning valve code went away but now I get p1005

I had the cel come on.scanner said code p2006 imtv replaced the tuning valve and cel went off but now it's back on and says code p1005 same description of the previous error though.

You will need to have the pinpoint test done for the code P1005 to isolate the cause of the code. It may be a wiring problem or you may have a defective engine computer and need to have this pinpoint test done to verify the cause.

3. Had code p2006.changed tuning valve code went away but now I get p1005