Q: GT key won't turn ignition

key will not turn ignition how can I fix this or what is the cause?

3. GT key won't turn ignition

Q: my car has a rough start

If the spark plugs are coated in oil, that can cause a rough cold start or idle. The engine is burning oil in cylinders 1, 2, and 3. The most typical cause is from worn valve guides. The intake and...

Q: Battery and/or Alternator issues

You should start by having the starting and charging system thoroughly tested to ensure both systems are working properly. It sounds like you have a large parasitic drain, which means something is drawing power from the battery when the car...

Q: Car won't go past 30 mph

Hi. It sounds like the ports to the EGR valve are clogged up with a lot of carbon causing back pressure in the engine and that chokes the engine causing the car only to go 30mph. When the EGR valve...