Q: GT key won't turn ignition

key will not turn ignition how can I fix this or what is the cause?

3. GT key won't turn ignition

Q: water comes into passenger side while car washing

When it comes to water leaks only a hands on test like you did will tell you where the leak is. Why the leak happens is most likely the body was not sealed at the factory good enough and as...

Q: How much to flush out system cause car has no heat

The heater core being plugged is not the most common cause for this vehicle to not give heat out of the vents. If you move controls to heat and do not notice a temperature change when turned hotter the most...

Q: Convertible not working.

Hi. If your top will not longer move up or down it can be from a number of items in the system from a fuse, to a wiring issue, to the lift motor. The most common part that I have...