Q: GT key won't turn ignition

key will not turn ignition how can I fix this or what is the cause?

3. GT key won't turn ignition

Q: Check engine light is on. I dont know what to do about it.

In order to have your check engine light is on checked you should have YourMechanic or another mechanic do a check engine light inspection. This inspection will scan the computer and retrieve any stored codes in memory. The codes received...

Q: Parking lights not working.

Power would need to be checked at the bulb connectors to verify the switch and fuse is working something any certified mechanic could do, if there is no power I would check the fuse, if there is power its most...

Q: How do you use the satellite radio?

If your car is equipped with SIRIUS Radio, then you have access to a very wide range of stations playing almost any type of music or entertainment you might want. It’s an excellent option for long road trips, or for...