Q: Grounded out ignition switch

I accidentally grounded out the ignition switch becausei disnt disconnect the battery. Now car is completely dead when i turn key.

3. Grounded out ignition switch

Q: Q: Car having electrical problems

Based on your description, I will assume that absolutely nothing powers on when you open the door, insert the key, or even turn the key to the On position. If this is the case, the vehicle's battery may have died....

Q: Hello I have a 1989 Lincoln town car. My thermostat gauge goes up and down when i push the signal light switch when I roll the win

Hi there. What you are describing appears to be an electrical problem - perhaps caused by an exposed electrical wire, faulty switch or other electrical short. It would be a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete an electrical...

Q: At 60 mph tachometer fluctuates between 3000 and red line

Hello. The Electric Code Detector is a component of the fuse block that detects increased electrical power needed and increases the idle speed to allow the alternator to provide more power. There is a specific test from Honda to determine...