Q: Grounded out ignition switch

I accidentally grounded out the ignition switch becausei disnt disconnect the battery. Now car is completely dead when i turn key.

3. Grounded out ignition switch

Q: Moisture in fuse box causes fuel pump fuse malfunction

For this, Silicone spray is one tool I personally like to use especially on rubber or silicone seals. The spray will leave a water-tight film on the electrical component and offers a moisture resistant coating. If you would like to...

Q: My car overheated i believe and was jerky

Hello. It sounds like you have a serious overheating issue. If the engine is losing coolant this fast then there is a serious issue. I usually check the cooling system for any eternal leaks first and if the issue is...

Q: Antifreeze leak in a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am

Hi! Commonly, a coolant leak on your particular vehicle will be from a thermostat, bad hose connection, or a cracked radiator. I suggest pressure testing the cooling system to help highlight the area that may be leaking. The illuminated Check...