Q: Grounded out ignition switch

I accidentally grounded out the ignition switch becausei disnt disconnect the battery. Now car is completely dead when i turn key.

3. Grounded out ignition switch

Q: Unplugged wires ECM DTC

Hello. It is a common issue for the ABS control module to go bad on these trucks. Either the modules are ridiculously expensive or they just aren't available anymore. That is why the connector was unplugged. That is the "cheap"...

Q: Broken Dipstick

This depends on where the tip ended up. If is is still in the dipstick tube, the tube may be removed to get the broken part out. If it made its way to the oil pan, You may need to...

Q: Car no longer stays on with revving after starting

Hey there, thanks for writing in. Have a mechanic check fuel supply under these circumstances: adequate fuel pressure (fuel pump operation, clogged fuel filter, fuel pump relay and fuses, etc.). It also sounds like your battery is weak. If you...