Q: Grounded out ignition switch

I accidentally grounded out the ignition switch becausei disnt disconnect the battery. Now car is completely dead when i turn key.

Hi there. The ignition switch will need to be replaced as it was grounded out. If there is still no power when the switch is replaced, then you will need to check all of the wiring from the ignition switch to the fuse box. It is best to remove the battery cables to prevent an short with an electrical circuit when working on the vehicle. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your electrical system.