Q: Grounded Cable 9 burned off

The grounded cable from the computer next to the battery that connects to the heater core (this was what I was told from o'reillys', has burnt and shredded in two.

How much could an original cable cost & how hard of a manual repair would this be?

As a practical matter, there is nothing special about a "ground cable" and thus an appropriate, properly sized cable, with the correct terminations, will work. In regard to the cost of that replacement wiring, it is minimal. The labor involved just depends on the routing of the cable, although even there, subject to a few caveats, a replacement cable can sometimes use a different route in order to save on the cost of needlessly disassembling parts of the vehicle just to access the "original" routing. A certified mechanic can effect this repair for you promptly and professionally, right at your location, if you request an electrical problems inspection/repair. Please note that if a cable has failed due to overload, the new cable could fail similarly unless the cause of the original failure is sought out and understood. Wires and fuses often fail due to underlying faults in the circuit. The responding mechanic mechanic will deal with this as well and let you know if there are any issues to be wary of. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Grounded Cable 9 burned off