Q: Ground lighting

I have to install led strip white lights at the base of the car... I need it to light only when my headlights are on...so please give me some steps to install it My car is ertiga 2014 model

Hello. I would recommend wiring the LED strips directly up to the headlight wiring. You will need a wiring diagram to do this. You will want to connect the power wire from the LED strips to the power wire from the headlights. You will then want to connect the ground wire to a clean, unpainted surface of the frame or chassis. Once this has been done, you will then want to test your connections to determine if the lighting is working properly. If they are confirmed working, I would recommend using a few zip ties to secure the wiring from the elements.

3. Ground lighting