Q: grinding noises

when i turn or reverse; i hear a grinding noise and when in reverse i feel alot of resistance similar to have a stick or pole stuck under my car pushing up against the under carriage. lastly while driving i can here a a faint spinning sound like that of a ceiling fan

Hi there. What you are describing is commonly caused by wheel bearings that need to be replaced. Wheel bearings enable wheels on a car to spin freely and stay secured to the car. Cars have four wheel bearings, one located at each wheel. If the wheel bearings wear out, you will feel the wheels and steering wheel shake. However, it is possible that a different component is causing these symptoms, so you might want to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is making a noise inspection.