Q: Grinding noise while moving 1999 Chevrolet S10

I believe it is the front differential. I just want an estimate of the cost to repair it

Hi there - unfortunately, differential repair/replacement is not a service YourMechanic can offer at this time. If you would like a 2nd opinion on the source of the noise and needed repair, I recommend a driveline noise inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.