Q: Grinding noise while moving 1999 Chevrolet S10

I believe it is the front differential. I just want an estimate of the cost to repair it

Hi there - unfortunately, differential repair/replacement is not a service YourMechanic can offer at this time. If you would like a 2nd opinion on the source of the noise and needed repair, I recommend a driveline noise inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Grinding noise while moving 1999 Chevrolet S10