Q: Grinding noise of wheels, changed brakes, constant screeching

2011 Mazda 3 Sport, 2.5 L, had a grinding noise in my wheels. I've had all brakes switched this weekend. It's now gone and it's constant screeching when I move the car or drive into the reverse even when it is parked and I push on the brakes.

A: Realize that those things have squealer tip...

Realize that those things have squealer tips. Your brakes are stuck on and there is a little mount piece that’s sticks half way out. So when you have brake pads stick, it hurts nothing, but when they get thin, it start to hit the squealer and that’s probably the noise you are hearing. It’s time for a new brake job. My advice is to pull the wheels off and look at them all. If they are as thin as the quarter, then just change them all at the same time.