Q: Q: Grinding noise

I have a Chrys 300 2005, when I turnw it on when I turn it on and put it into drive oh it's not right & put it into drive, I hear a grinding noise; I think it's the drive shaft or differential; what is the cost to get that fixed? are you familiar w/working in Chryslers?

I would recommend having the vehicle inspected by a quaified professional to determine the source of the noise as soon as possible. This noise could be related to [transmission damage]https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/grinding-sound-from-transmission-inspection), differential damage, driveshaft issues, [wheel bearings]https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/wheel-bearings-replacement), brakes, or more. Consider YourMechanic for this vehicle inspecton as a certified technician can come to your home or office to determine the cause of the grinding noise for you. Once the source of the noise has been found, the technician will be able to give you a better idea in terms of cost for this repair.

3. Q: Grinding noise