Q: Q: grinding noise

my car makes a grinding noise when moving off in 1st gear by presssing acceletor or reversing it other han that its fine

3. Q: grinding noise

Q: I have a problem of petrol going through to the oil sump and the car backfire and some smoke coming out of exhaust.

Hello. If your oil is being mixed with fuel then you are either getting too much fuel into the engine or you have a serious internal engine issue. Most of the time this is caused by worn out piston rings....

Q: My car starts sometimes and other times it cranks over like normal but won't start.

First check on your vehicle service records to see if the maintenance is up to date. If you can smell fuel at the back of the car while the car will not start then you may have an issue with...

Q: I have a 2017 Volkswagen Passat dome lights

There is usually a spring loaded switch in the door pillar. The switch contacts may be stuck closed even after you shut the door. If that is not the issue, and you were to request that a mechanic identify the...