Q: Q: Grinding noise

Hello, so i started noticing a grinding noise under my jeep. You can sorta hear it while driving at times but can hear it every time when i lift off of the gas. It doesnt matter what gear im in either. Thsnks for your help

The most common cause of grinding noises would be an issue with the brakes. I would recommend having a brake inspection performed by a qualifed professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this service can be completed at your home or office.

3. Q: Grinding noise