Q: Greetings, where can I find the trunk release pull cord

I need to know *Exactly where behind the backseat arm rest is the black pull cord trunk release is located. I had someone take out the backseat and they didn't see it. I believe they overlooked it having their mind set on being a lever and not a cord.

A: The manual trunk release is inside the trun...

The manual trunk release is inside the trunk is about a foot from the latch for the trunk. You have to remove the back seat to in order to reach in and pull the release with the yellow handle. Alternatively, you can also open up the front hood and jump start the car to get the trunk open.

If you need some assistance with this, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can come diagnose the issue with your trunk door and repair it as necessary.