Q: Gray leather srs back doors airbag cap for 2002 E430 mercedes

Looking for srs airbag cap on back doors panels

3. Gray leather srs back doors airbag cap for 2002 E430 mercedes

Q: P1127 ETCS Actuator Power Source Circuit Malfunction

Hi there. There are probably more blown fuses than just the two you mentioned. That particular code generally means that the throttle motor circuit has no power available. I suggest checking all the fuses and replacing as necessary; this includes...

Q: My 2006 Mercedes E350 has error codes P2015 and P 0015. What needs to be done and likely cost?

Hello. P2015 is the trouble code for a problem with the intake manifold runner control circuit for bank 1. This code is set off when the computer detects an issue with the vehicle's intake manifold runner signal. This is usually...

Q: What does it mean when my headlights won't come on?

Headlights are relatively simple circuits. You will want to check all components from the switch to the bulb. To perform these tests, you will need to have a voltmeter and understand how to use it. You will test for available...