Q: Gray leather srs back doors airbag cap for 2002 E430 mercedes

Looking for srs airbag cap on back doors panels

3. Gray leather srs back doors airbag cap for 2002 E430 mercedes

Q: Gauges fluctuate wildly then car turns off.

Hello. Though there are a lot of common issues that can cause this, the most common is a voltage issue. Low voltage will cause each of these symptoms and codes you are getting. I usually start by testing the ignition...

Q: I have a front right air suspension problem. The air strut will not raise when the car starts up.

This suspension system on your vehicle uses hydraulic fluid that supports the vehicle and different valves to control the active suspension. The right front unit showing any signs of leakage on the boot should be replaced. This vehicle may be...

Q: Brake rotors stuck to the wheel, won't come off

On your vehicle, the rear brake rotors house the parking brake shoes. So, to start, make sure the parking brake is released before attempting to remove the rotors. If the rotor is still hard to get off, carefully hit it...