Q: Got upper left ball joint replaced now make noise when I brake

Just got my upper left ball joint replaced Now when I brake it makes a screeching noise. It will only do it when I have the pedal down about half way and doesn't do it all the time What could it be

You may have got a little grease on the inside of the rotor when work was done and this will cause the squeal from the brakes getting glazed. Try to go on a safe road where you can get up to about 45 and stop quickly a few times and see if problems goes away. If it does not, have the brake system inspected by a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, for glazed rotors and pads.