Q: Got my own thermostat still same price

Got my own parts price still the same.

3. Got my own thermostat still same price

Q: Hit curb. Control arm bent.

The best thing to do is to have a body shop with a frame straightness check machine to quote the repairs for your vehicle. If you have full coverage on your vehicle insurance then now would be a good time...

Q: Fuel pump not working, changed it, also new battery and alternator , still no fuel pumping

Hi there. Are you getting battery voltage at the fuel pump? Double check the fuses with a digital volt/ohm meter and measure voltage on both sides of fuse to verify continuity. Your fuel pump circuit should have a relay or...

Q: Rattling noise from front left during left turns or while going over bumps.

Hello. A rattling noise during turns can be caused by many things. If you suspect the noise sounds like a pebble rattle it may be possible that there is one stuck somewhere, perhaps in between the vehicle's wheel well covers,...