Q: Got my own thermostat still same price

Got my own parts price still the same.

3. Got my own thermostat still same price

Q: ABS, traction control and 4wd lights come on, brakes dragging? 2008 Jeep Patriot

Hello - mostly likely, a malfunctioning wheel speed sensor or other ABS sensor is causing these symptoms. ABS, traction control and auto-engaging 4WD are integrated systems, and share sensors. A malfunction in one system can bleed over to the other...

Q: Jeep is having a hard time starting. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Hi there - your symptoms suggest a fuel supply issue, quite likely a fuel pressure check valve or fuel pressure regulator issue. Either of these can allow fuel pressure in the injection system to leak down while the vehicle sits....

Q: Steering wheel feels lighter and seems to provide less road feedback.

Your vehicle is equipped with electric power steering (EPS). A steering angle sensor other various sensors, are used to provide input to the EPS control module. The module uses this information to determine control of an electric motor, which is...