Q: Got my own thermostat still same price

Got my own parts price still the same.

3. Got my own thermostat still same price

Q: The vehicle rides rough and there is a loss of power

Your vehicle has only 69,000 miles and so you want to make sure that the ball joint(s) has actually failed. So, best to either get a second opinion and have the Mechanic demonstrate the failure to you so you can...

Q: My car is very loud when accelerating and smokes when running, stops immediately when the car turns off.

The problem sounds like you have an exhaust problem. You may have a broken pipe or bad convertor and is rattling in the exhaust. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic inspect and diagnose the problem for you.

Q: Is it safe to drive car with a problem with struts?

In all probability, the car is safe to drive but technically the answer depends on exactly what is rattling. Ordinarily, if there are rattling noises or noises from struts you can drive the car for a while while awaiting repair...