Q: Got my AC compressor replaced, along with the whole kit ( o rings, lube, etc ) and am now told that the AC won't turn off l

My AC stopped working. I took it to a mechanic and they concluded that the compressor needs to be replaced. Afyer having my car for 2 days, they call and say that the control module is bad and the AC is running all of the time. If the control module is bad, shouldn't this have been looked at before the compressor? That job in over $1000, and now that want to add to that!

3. Got my AC compressor replaced, along with the whole kit ( o rings, lube, etc ) and am now told that the AC won't turn off l