Q: Got both of my CV axles replace, and they replaced the U joint too. Drove it for a week and now it won't move forward 1997 Honda Passport

When I put my car in drive and pushed the gas pedal, the tires were delaying to move then it would shift up RPMs then jump forward and move. I took it to the shop. They replace both CV axles and U-joint , and I got my new tires put on, too. A week past, and the problem came back. Last night, I was at a stop light, and when I try to move forward, the car wouldn't moved. Had to get it towed

Hi there - first thing to check is for proper transmission fluid level. Changing the CV joints/axles involves draining transmission fluid, and the technician may have simply not replaced the transmission fluid to the correct level. If fluid level is correct, this may be a transmision failure (forward clutches) - due to higher mileage. I would recommend a transmission inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Got both of my CV axles replace, and they replaced the U joint too. Drove it for a week and now it won't move forward 1997 Honda Passport