Q: Got both of my CV axles replace, and they replaced the U joint too. Drove it for a week and now it won't move forward 1997 Honda Passport

When I put my car in drive and pushed the gas pedal, the tires were delaying to move then it would shift up RPMs then jump forward and move. I took it to the shop. They replace both CV axles and U-joint , and I got my new tires put on, too. A week past, and the problem came back. Last night, I was at a stop light, and when I try to move forward, the car wouldn't moved. Had to get it towed

Hi there - first thing to check is for proper transmission fluid level. Changing the CV joints/axles involves draining transmission fluid, and the technician may have simply not replaced the transmission fluid to the correct level. If fluid level is correct, this may be a transmision failure (forward clutches) - due to higher mileage. I would recommend a transmission inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Got both of my CV axles replace, and they replaced the U joint too. Drove it for a week and now it won't move forward 1997 Honda Passport