Q: Got both of my CV axles replace, and they replaced the U joint too. Drove it for a week and now it won't move forward 1997 Honda Passport

When I put my car in drive and pushed the gas pedal, the tires were delaying to move then it would shift up RPMs then jump forward and move. I took it to the shop. They replace both CV axles and U-joint , and I got my new tires put on, too. A week past, and the problem came back. Last night, I was at a stop light, and when I try to move forward, the car wouldn't moved. Had to get it towed

3. Got both of my CV axles replace, and they replaced the U joint too. Drove it for a week and now it won't move forward 1997 Honda Passport