Q: Got a new ecm recently cause my engine light came on. Car ran smoothly again for a month, now light back on and stalls again

About 2 months ago my engine light came on in my car and my car started to started to stall, couldn’t accelerate, no power, and misfired. So I got my ecm changed because that’s what I was told the problem was. Got it changed, my car ran smoothly for about a month and now the engine light is back on and it’s doing the same thing again. Don’t know too much about cars so just trying to figure out the problem

3. Got a new ecm recently cause my engine light came on. Car ran smoothly again for a month, now light back on and stalls again