Q: GOOD MORNING JOSHUA I REPLACED TPS 92 DEVILLEAND NOW WHEN I START IT UNLESS IM ON THE GAS HOW DO I RESET CAR AFTER PUTTING IT IN

I REPLACED TPS AND NOW CAR WONT STAY RUNNING WHEN I START CAR HOW DO I RESET IT

The TPS (throttle position sensor) re-learn procedure on this vehicle requires a GM factory scanner, or comparable automotive scan tool, to remotely interact with the sensor and vehicle computer. To have the re-learn procedure performed on your vehicle, please request service using YourMechanic’s throttle position sensor replacement/re-learn service page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. GOOD MORNING JOSHUA I REPLACED TPS 92 DEVILLEAND NOW WHEN I START IT UNLESS IM ON THE GAS HOW DO I RESET CAR AFTER PUTTING IT IN