Q: Good Morning Armando. My name is Barbara Ann and I have a 1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra and I( need to find the LOCATION of the "N

Good Morning Armando !! My name is Barbara Ann. I have a 1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra { Turbo Charged ] I need to find the LOCATION of the " Neutral Safety Switch" As other Mechanics have told me the wrong locations!! They said its Located on the Transmission.....which it has not been found there..... and on the Cruise Control.....but yet it has NOT been in those Locations. It is becoming very Frustrating as I need to find this location so I can get to Nashville so I can sing. Please let me know ASAP.......Thanks so much, Barbara Ann

The mechanics that told you it is on the transmission is correct. You need to look for the shift cable where it connects to the transmission shift lever on it. The sensor is mounted below this shift lever on top left of transmission. If you cannot locate it then contact a mechanic like one from YourMechanic that can come to you and locate and replace the sensor for you.

3. Good Morning Armando. My name is Barbara Ann and I have a 1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra and I( need to find the LOCATION of the "N