Q: Good fuel consumption

I have a polo playa 1.6i 2001 model. I wanna now how can i make my car to give me a better fuel consumption.. What can a throw in my tank to clean the fuel system. My cat did have a month ago a major service.

There are a variety of fuel injection cleaners you can buy off the shelf at most local auto parts stores that will normally keep your fuel injection system working clean. With the amount of miles on your car, however you may want to have a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to perform a complete fuel injection system service.

3. Good fuel consumption