Q: Good evening from Ghana in west Africa, please help me with this,i want to the location of vehicle output speed sensor on benz ml3

Please i want to know the location of vehicle output speed sensor on ml320 petrol engine. Thanks

Hello, thank you for writing in. An output speed sensor on your vehicle would likely trigger a P0720 engine code. If this sounds like the correct sensor, then you are looking at the speed sensor located on the transmission’s electrical plate. To access this, you are going to need to remove the bottom transmission pan, and likely the valve body as well. You should then have access to you output speed sensor. Some models and years are replaceable individually, and some you have to replace the entire electronic plate. Look further into the replacement, take a look at the sensor, and take further diagnostics from there. For more help, contact our service department about scheduling.

3. Good evening from Ghana in west Africa, please help me with this,i want to the location of vehicle output speed sensor on benz ml3