Q: Goes rich fuel? Not sure what to do

Hello!

Nissan 350z, made BIG engine repair. (crankshaft, connecting rods, piston rings, timing chain). Now when i start car it shows misfire engine code, iv checked and replaced: plugs, ignition coils and lambda sensors. No air leaks. Rich fuel smell, and big white exhaust clouds.

SO: when i start up its run nice and all 6 work, after 10seconds one/multiple goes off and it drops from 1000 to around 600. When i try to press acceleration it takes a second to react and goes slowly up, like no horsepowers at all. I cant move from 2nd gear, it just shut down.

If you can help, i would be really thankfull!!

3. Goes rich fuel? Not sure what to do