Q: Goes into reverse but does not have full power

We changed the transmission filter and fluid in pan and the shifting solenoid.

3. Goes into reverse but does not have full power

Q: 1973 Jeep CJ-5 304 V-8. Vehicle starts right away but dies as soon as the key is released to "run" position.

Hi there. I would assume that your problem is related to the ignition cylinder on the dash. It's possible that either the ignition is damaged, or perhaps a ground wire behind the dash is loose. You should be able to...

Q: 95 nissian maxima have replaced fuel pump, crank sensors both still car stalling and sometimes won't start

Hi Sonja. Thanks for contacting us today. Usually when a fuel pump or crankshaft sensor is not working, the vehicle will not start at all. It's more likely that you have a fuel system restriction or the engine is having...

Q: Reverse lights come on when I start the engine

Hello. It is possible that the reverse light wiring is faulty, or that the light bulb sockets are damaged in some way. However, it is more likely that there is an issue with the neutral safety switch, and it needs...