Q: Glove box DVD and Sirius quit working

The glove box DVD player and my Sirius quit working in my SUV. Here’s what happened: after having to disconnect the battery, now I can’t control the Sirius satellite or the glovebox DVD player from the mode button on my steering wheel. What do I do to sync these back together?

A: Hello. It is possible that there is a way t...

Hello. It is possible that there is a way to re-sync the Sirius and DVD player back to the steering wheel controls. However, if this is a possibility, the instructions for the procedure should be in the owner’s manual. It is also possible that the problem is a blown fuse for the steering wheel controls. I would suggest that you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come and complete an electrical inspection in order to have this resolved.